Thursday, August 2, 2007

Rock Hall to Fort Carroll



We went to Rock Hall and picked up 3 tons of oyster shells. Yes, THREE TONS.

We are going to dump them at Fort Carroll. Well, not dump but shovel. They did get dumped on our boat however.




The place where we got the oyster shells was really industrial, scarry, and sad. Sam said, "It looked like a war zone." Rachael added "I thought we were going to get bombed."


Heidi had to jump across a big gap in the docks but she made it safely.



Then it's off to Baltimore and we are done with the Sigsbee even though we are OYSTAS 4 LIFE.

1 comment:

My Favorite Dylan Songs said...

Hey Oystas,

The blog has been great! I was excited everyday to see your adventures. I know you had a great time and I can't wait to see you tomorrow. Mom, Joc and I are off to Charm City today and we'll see you tomorrow.

Love, Dad