Friday, July 20, 2007

Favorite Memories So Far




These are the results of a creative writing activity Captain Kate did with the kids. She asked them to write about their most poignant/vivid/treasured memories of the trip so far:

"Too much!" I cried, as I peered into the pot of nasty, sticky, snapped spaghetti. As I put my fork into my mouth the chunky strands of overcooked dough stuck to the roof of my mouth. I wanted to flap and wave like a bird to escape.



Dinner Number One:Words Can Hardly Describe It, But We'll Try
Chunky
Mushy
Chugging
Nasty
Sticky
Burned
Waving
Bird
Deer
Overcooked
Too much
Garlic bread
Cold H2O
Bonding
Snapping
Painful
Boring
Dirty
Soapy

FISHING:
Jellies
Haul
Flapping
Net
HC
Good luck
Sticky
Sniff
Snapping
Blue
Stinging
Watery
Green
Wet
Gooey
Pinch
Pop
Gasp
Crazy

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Jackieeeeee-
Dang. It is good to see you. Looks like your having fun. And getting kind of, sort of wet. =) We miss you bunches up here. Perkins and bike rides just aren't the same without you. I doubt Niki is going to let you leave again. Just go have fun, and don't fall off the boat. That would not be a good thing, definitely not. Buh bye!
Love,
Mollyyyyyyyyyy

P.S. Random Music Quote:
"Tell me again how we're easily forgettable, so formulaic and way too simple to be at all original, yeah so we've heard, it's time to keep your mouth shut, while we show you how to rock-n-roll!"
-The Call Out (You are the Dishes) by Hit the Lights.

=D kbye.